Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Duvets for Dogs

                         

At 26 years old I learned that I am a dog person. Ok, ok...a crazy dog person. Our dog, Wally, is my first dog and I love, and spoil him to pieces. Dog decorations are commonplace at Hunter Drive and if that weirds you out you should probably stop reading this blog.

I was delighted today to find Molly Mutt, a dog duvet company that specializes in reusing old textiles from around your home to stuff a dog bed. While I think this is a fabulous idea, we already have a couple of dog beds so creating a new one isn't very high on my list. However, with 25% off from Daily Candy this week, I'm pretty convinced one of these duvet cuties will end up adorning Wally's gigantic llbean bed in our bedroom. I'm torn between the "perfect afternoon" (image left) and "pictures of you" (image right). What's a dog lover to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment