Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Take Two

Back in January I claimed blog sites for two ideas I had brewing... one, Elle Jay Paper, a spot for my attempt at a stationary company, and this blog Hunter Drive, where I could record the life consuming house renovations that B Dub and I tackle on a regular basis.  After some soul searching and brief business planning, I came to the sad conclusion that starting a stationary company would not be a profitable venture.  Since then I've been looking for a new gig, closer to home, in the non-profit development field.  Now that I have more focus in my job search, I'm hoping it will just be a matter of time before a new position comes along.  In the meantime (and to lift my spirits), I've become friendly with a number of really great home decor blogs, which have inspired me to revisit Hunter Drive.  I look forward to capturing my own projects and sharing inspiring web projects here once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment