Friday, December 2, 2011

Deck the Halls


December is my favorite time of year.  My birthday, lots of my favorite color (red), good smelling greenery, parties, presents, the list goes on...  One of my favorite traditions is decorating inside and out for Christmas.

This year I'm starting outside.  Without an outside outlet (?!?!) its not so easy to incorporate lighting.  I've got candles in the windows and a wreath on the door but this year, our outdoor decor is getting an upgrade.  It all started (where most projects do) with the latest Pottery Barn catalogue.
                         
Flair without lights, check! But seriously, at $79 for the wreath and $59 for the garland, these are not Christmas budget friendly.  Plus, I'm willing to bet that I can create a similarly awesome version of these items at a fraction of the price...


I spent less than $30 for the whole project!  Even better, I've got a cute holiday dog too.

No comments:

Post a Comment