Sunday, November 6, 2011

Guest Room

The guest room at Hunter Drive actually started out as our master because it has the largest closet.  It is not our largest room and sits in the front of the house so after a few months we moved bedrooms.  Today, the guest room hosts the occasional overnight-er but mostly serves as a dressing room for hubbs because both of our wardrobes do not fit in our present room.  I know, largest closet in the house used as a dressing room, how are my clothes missing out on this?  That story is another blog post...

         
Guest room when we purchased Hunter Drive
Current guest room

Anyway, this is the only room in the house that I did not select the paint color for.  Although its a nice light green, its just not the shade I had in mind.  Its probably best that we didn't get it right the first time around because I wouldn't have thought to paint it the color that I'm currently crushing on...Ralph Lauren's Chocolate Souffle.

November 2011 Country Living found via Cottage and Vine
I know it might be a little dark for this not so large room but I think with some white trim/molding and some colorful accents (most likely the green that I've already got in there) it might make this space nice and cozy.


No comments:

Post a Comment