Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Neutral Nursery

I recently joined One Kings Lane, a discount designer site for the home.  And I have to say, where has this been all my life?? 

While many of the items on the site are above my price range (even with the discounts offered), I was pleased to see that there were many home accessories that are absolutely affordable.  The gorgeous yellow pom pom throw in the inspiration board below is currently on sale this week for only $39.99!  

A couple posts ago I mentioned the idea of converting our office into a nursery.  With perfect grey walls, canary yellow and white accents would look fantastic.  I know that yellow and grey is by no means a new combination for home decor, wedding colors, etc. but I haven't seen much of it for a nursery.  I can just imagine a long list of DIY projects starting up: fun yellow print curtains and a quilt, martha stewart's tissue paper pom poms hanging in a corner, a knit pouf for a foot stool.  Could all this be done in 9 months?  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment